Will Byron Shire Council be assessing this application?

We will lodge our development application with Byron Shire Council. They will process the application, hold their own public exhibition period and prepare an assessment for consideration by the Northern Regional Planning Panel (formerly the Joint Regional Planning Panel or JRPP). Any ecotourism project with a value over $5 million must go to the Northern Regional Planning Panel.